1. 👪 SHARE // Short Break-out Room
- Share your morning + evening routines?
- Share what you learnt about environment design?
2. 🙋♂️ SHARE // Inviting Hannah Soto to Share
An example of recovering from burnout — and creating her personal Gdoc
3. 👪 EXERCISE // Audit Support Scaffolding
Paid Co-regulation ~ friends + family are great but
Eventually we all come up against the limits of our individual capacity & it’s a fact of being human we all need support from others (both paid & unpaid) to thrive in work and life — even though at times it can be challenging to admit this and ask for help.
- We often need emotional support (aka co-regulation) from others in times of uncertainty to help navigate the challenges.
- We struggle to see our own blind spots. We need what I call a challenge network—a group of people who trust us enough to give compassionate criticism and highlight what we can’t see by ourselves.
- By inviting others in we are creating external accountability structures to dedicate time + energy to our own regulation, resilience and thriving.
Journaling Exercise //
4. 🙏 REFLECTIONS // How has NSM impacted you?
Break-Out Rooms >> Group Shares
- How is your life different now compared to 5 weeks ago?
- What are some of the concepts that resonated the most?
- Which protocols will you be taking with you into 2023?
Announce Edge Challenge Winners
Slide on the Typeform Exit Survey
You’re welcome to refer friends to Spring 2023 and/or join yourself
Circle will remain open — although I’m taking December off
We have a catch up call.